Angelus Top Ad

Edymalawi - Vintage Sneaker Collection

I have posted about Edymalawi before, and from what I know, he is from France and he has alot of heat... He has massive amounts of extremely rare Nike running and basketball shoes from the 80s and back...

I can't stop looking at all these gems!!! Absolutely amazing!!!


Don't forget to check this video too. This video has an awesome combination of classic music and rare shoes that I feel has yet to be topped. If you haven't seen it, just know it is one of the best collection videos ever made, in my own opinion. By Sneakers.fr...





Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. My grails right up there Jake, the Nike CHICAGO wht blk red & wht metallic blue.

    ReplyDelete